Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

This is all new. I have been very busy, and unable to update all the news on my website quick enough, so this site is my solution.

Right now I am in the process of a lot of process. Here are the bullet points of recent activities:

*Animation-my next animation is set to be finished on March 15th for Dress My Rescue, a local business that will be launched to promote adoption of animals from shelters. We are working with Sean Copenhaver who is in charge of the sound. Stay posted to find out what is going on in the frame below:


*Wild Widgets-I am selling handmade goods at the John Ball Zoo! This is the beginning of a new line of products. We will see how it goes.

*Musical-March 25th, 26th, and 27th 2010....performance dates of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" at Kenowa Hills High School. I am choreographing this piece and also designing some of the costumes, like Joseph's coat!

*Grand Haven Sand Sculpture Contest- I am working with the Grand Haven Chamber of Commerce to redesign the sand sculpture logo. The design is due to be turned in on Monday March 15th. There will also be (tentatively), a promotional animation for the contest.

***West Michigan Addy Awards Silver Medal***
I recently attended the Addy Awards after volunteering with the Ad Club and won a silver medal for my video piece "Chair."

Check out my website at www.amyhofacker.com for a complete portfolio of my work.


These are frames from my last animation









No comments:

Post a Comment